Desert Island Discs

Need we say more....? We do? Ok, discuss all things James related in here!

Re: Desert Island Discs

Postby towerdweller » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:35 am

It's got to be Hey Ma! Honestly, I never tire of that album. My iTunes "plays" counts for each of the tracks is in the hundreds. "Upside Down" has 444 listens alone! Funny that, I would have though that "Of Monsters, Heroes And Men" or "Waterfall" would have been the songs that I listened to most.

Millionaires and Pleased to Meet You would be the other choices. I don't think they've left my car's CD changer in at least a year.
towerdweller

Postby stuart » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm

I give this a lot of thought regularly. I'd have to take 'the morning after'; dust motes is my favourite song in the last 10 years.
stuart

Postby timbo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:33 am

Has to be LAID
timbo

Postby johnny_yen » Fri May 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Gotta be Stutter. TBH, any James album would do as there is summat on each one to give you a lift. But I was there at the start and that is where it all begun for me so Stutter gets my vote guys and gals. Where is Purple Lou on this one?????
johnny_yen

Postby Lou Purplefairy » Sat May 21, 2011 10:59 am

I'd make sure I had my ipod :) I'm not getting caught short without any clean drawers.
Just one? really?
*cold sweat at the thought of only ONE*
Probably at the moment Whiplash because i'm in a Greenpeace and a Go to The Bank sort of mood but it wouldn't bother me if I didn't have any cd's. I'd just sing and dance the entire collection from memory, with James playing at full volume in my head, duetting with Tim's voice at the the assembly of hermit crabs lined up on the shore waiting to take me to their leader for a pow wow.
Lou Purplefairy

Previous

Return to James