VIP Experience

Need we say more....? We do? Ok, discuss all things James related in here!

VIP Experience

Postby Sonia » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 am

HUGE THANKS for the VIP session at Hammersmith yesterday! Would recommend it to anyone and the gig was amazing!!! :D Loads of gigs over 20 years and - with the exception of Glastonbury where everyone did sit down - it was the best I've even seen.
Also wanted to say how much me and the hubby love Tim's lyrics. I'm a Homeopath and we're both energy workers so very much on same wavelength it seems. Hope you have good people around your Mum Tim, but please contact us if we can help. Much love, Sonia & Mark
Sonia
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:10 am

Re: VIP Experience

Postby monty22 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:19 am

thank you sonia. I have come to a state of acceptance with her opium fantasies as they are all generally so positive. we all live in a bubble of our own illusions.
Better than being stuck in an old persons home. Shoot me before i get there.
tim
monty22
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 am

Re: VIP Experience

Postby j4me5 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 pm

monty22 wrote:thank you sonia. I have come to a state of acceptance with her opium fantasies as they are all generally so positive. we all live in a bubble of our own illusions.
Better than being stuck in an old persons home. Shoot me before i get there.
tim


Can we leave any shooting until after the Glasgow gig pls?
j4me5
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: VIP Experience

Postby j4me5 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 pm

PS....if that really is you Tim.....could ya mibees see your way fit to playing Runaground for me in Glasgow on Friday please. Tis me fave James song. Ta muchly an all
j4me5
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: VIP Experience

Postby bugjam » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm

I think you should play Fred Astaire on Saturday or even at the sound check. This was our first song at our wedding and we have never heard it live.
bugjam
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Re: VIP Experience

Postby jabbsy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:16 pm

bugjam wrote:I think you should play Fred Astaire on Saturday or even at the sound check. This was our first song at our wedding and we have never heard it live.


Not one that they do that often, would be nice to hear it, I must admit I am getting a little tired of some of the songs that they do virtually every gig. Though saying that I shall miss them all when they take a break next year.
jabbsy
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Re: VIP Experience

Postby nic » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

yes thank you for the VIP experience :) mine was at MEN ! :ugeek: (thats deffo a larry smilie)
nic
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: cheshire

Re: VIP Experience

Postby bugjam » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm

VIP experience was all good , although a little surreal ( MEN Arena) I also thought there were a few stalkers in aswell ;) . You know who you are :lol:

Who ever I gave my VIP pass to I hope you will look after it.
bugjam
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Re: VIP Experience

Postby nic » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 pm

bugjam wrote:VIP experience was all good , although a little surreal ( MEN Arena) I also thought there were a few stalkers in aswell ;) . You know who you are :lol:

Who ever I gave my VIP pass to I hope you will look after it.



whos the stalkers? not me :lol:
nic
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: cheshire


Return to James



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron