Howdy folks...come on in and introduce yourselves!

For new members, come on in and introduce yourselves...

Re: Howdy folks...come on in and introduce yourselves!

Postby wanderer » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 am

Hello All,

Iam wanderer(same name on wearejames but not a heavy poster) from sunny Bolton. Been a fan of James since the late 80's seen them live more times than I can remember and loved TB at RCM in 2004(at a guess). I recently took my 12yo daughter to Leeds to see James and she loved it.
Iam also a massive football fan and music wise my tastes vary from The Jam/Weller, The Who, White Lies, Kasabian, Specials, Courteeners amoungst others....
wanderer

Postby TimsDaisyGirl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 am

Greetings all!
Rachael from Newcastle here, been a James fan for 20+ years now and never ever tire of seeing the band play live! Saw Tim doing his solo stuff years ago and, unsurprisingly, was blown away by it! Loving the new web site, well done to the designers-it looks very stylish and is nice and easy to get around! (Nice pics of Tim too ;) )
Can't wait for Tim's new album/tour, if Buried Alive is anything to go by we are all in for a treat! Big love to all the fans out there in cyber space x
TimsDaisyGirl

Postby yaho » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey there, been admiring the super new site from afar and finally got round to signing up. Another Scot, up in wet and windy Fife, dreaming of a sunny tomorrow. Loved James a long time and so so excited about Tim's new collaboration, expectations are riding high! Good luck with the album and tour - can't wait! ;)
yaho

Postby helenpeacock » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Greetings, I"m Helen Donnelly- Peacock from Toronto. My brother David Donnelly danced with you on stage at your last visit. Awesome Video footage. My brother who is a huge fan of yours has introduced me to your music during his teachings and I am now a newbie fan of your music. I hope to join my brother and seeing you make another visit soon, here in Toronto.

May the JOY force be with you!
Helen
helenpeacock

Postby lando » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 pm

hi all its law and order had to set up different username plus email because for some bizarre reason this site didny know me...so hello again
lando

Postby Milena » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,
It's great to find this site and stay in touch with those who love Tim. :P
Being at James' concert was a dream come thru for all of us here in Lima-Peru :shock: . I'm lookinig forward to hear
his solo album. I know we wont be disappointed !!
We really hope to have him back soon :roll:
Milena

Postby Lou Purplefairy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 pm

owdy folks. Lou Purplefairy here, just dropping by to say hi from sunny Devon :)
Lou Purplefairy

Postby 17th bone » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello - long lost cousin of Bus here. Hello.
17th bone

Postby riverman1964 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 pm

just seen,Tim at the glee club ,absolute ,the ultimate, showman ,great gig., uncle bob ,great support , all round great gig ...oh sorry this is not a travelodge review ...love ya ...
riverman1964

Postby Cooperob » Thu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello Booth-land!

Was at the gig on Tuesday (Camden 2011) with my wife. Got the VIP tickets and had an amazing time.
2feet from the band all night long. I'm still buzzing now. Got to sing with Tim as he shared the mic with us. Truely amazing! Met the band and lots of nice people.
Met a Dad / Daughter fan-combo from Bournemouth who mentioned the Forum so i thought i would give it a go....so here i am.

Bless 'em all.

Rob
Cooperob

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome