What radio shows do you listen to?

Talk about your favourite bands and music...

What radio shows do you listen to?

Postby timbo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

For me it's Radcliffe & Maconie every night & record it if I'm going to be out.
6 music during the day when I get the chance. Not sure how I feel about R & M moving to 6 music as I wont be able to listen every day or find the time to listen again.

Anyone remember Tim on the late night Radcliffe show when Bone came out? I remember them having to stop one song as they cocked it up & couldn't stop laughing.
timbo

Re: What radio shows do you listen to?

Postby Sean in Otley » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 pm

R&M for me too, mind you I only catch them after I've finished a late shift at work. Now, I have to say that I 'm generally a chilled pleasant enough person but Radio 1 actually makes me feel quite angry which is possibly due to my age (36) as I believe I don't fit into their "listening demographic". The only redeeming factor is when I manage to listen to Rob Da Bank on a Saturday morning, (before an early shift!) as he plays some great music.
Sean in Otley

Re: What radio shows do you listen to?

Postby timbo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm

I used to listen to Radio 1 all day and a lot of the night. I gave up on it about 10 years ago when most of the half decent DJs got binned for the media friendly lot that replaced them who possibly wouldn't know an A side from a B side.

6 music is a great station. On Friday during the day they played P J Harvey followed by Radiohead. You wont get that on another station.
timbo

Return to Other Bands/Artists