I am not the same Jabbsy as is on WAJ

All things not Tim Booth...!

I am not the same Jabbsy as is on WAJ

Postby jabbsy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 pm

It would appear that the person with the username Jabbsy on Wearejames.com is not very happy that I am using the same username on this forum, even though she apparently had absolutely no intention of even registering on this site, guess she thinks that she owns the name. My claim to it is the surname Abbs and the initial J of my first name, simples!
She seems to believe that I am pretending to be her. How she arrives at that conclusion is beyond me as all that I have stated is female, from the south, lots of gigs and that I was looking forward to the manchester gig on 18th December, which according to her posts on Wearejames she was never attending anyway and everyone knew that.

That is my last word on the subject.

Hoping everyone had a fantastic christmas and new year, and heres to more james in 2011

Jo
jabbsy

Re: I am not the same Jabbsy as is on WAJ

Postby guest » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am

To be fair, i think anyone seeing "jabbsy" would automatically think it was the w a j jabbsy.

You should have made it clear you were a different jabbsy. I also think its politically correct not to use a name that obviously refers to another member.
You are in the wrong here, i know it, you know it & and everybody else knows it as well.

Wasn't jabbs good enough for you?

Postby MikeandJanane » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 am

I thought it was the real Jabbys we all know from WEAREjAMES. I was thinking how did a guest post on here and then it hit me. I was fooled again.... :oops:
M&J
MikeandJanane

Postby itisme » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 am

Suggestion: You could spell it with -ie , " Jabbsie ". Almost the same, but just almost...
itisme

Return to General Chitchat