Further delay on Special Editions...

Talk about Tim's songs..

Further delay on Special Editions...

Postby moog » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 pm

We had word through today that the Special Editions have been delayed again. We’re expecting the delivery to arrive on Friday 22nd April so they will be available from the Kendal show onwards but this means that we won't have any Special Editions for sale at the Manchester and Glasgow shows.

We’re incredibly sorry about the situation, it is completely out of our hands and we are at the mercy of the manufacturers.

We've sent an email to customers who were planning on picking up their copies at the shows on 20th and 21st April, if you're one of these people please check your inboxes for further information and get back to us if you are attending another show after 22nd April.

If you’re unable to make it to any other shows on the tour then we will post out your copy on our first mailing date of May 4th.

Again, we are mortified at this turn of events and can only apologise for the situation.
moog
Team Booth

Re: Further delay on Special Editions...

Postby Chris » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 am

I want to hear these damn songs! I'm wondering whether or not to buy the standard edition...
Chris

Postby Dust Mote » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Got mine last night at Kendal - in fact, I was the first person to get their mucky paws on a Special Edition (not that it wins me a prize or anything!) - Lovely to have a proper album again and the blue vinyl is fabbo!
Dust Mote

Postby LOULOU » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Bought one last night just incase my signed special edition gets lost or damaged in the post ...just can't risk it :)
LOULOU

Postby timbo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I haven't dared to look at the vinyl - didn't know it was blue :o . I've no intention of playing it - just need to find somewhere safe to keep it.
timbo

Postby Dust Mote » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 am

timbo wrote:I haven't dared to look at the vinyl - didn't know it was blue :o . I've no intention of playing it - just need to find somewhere safe to keep it.

On the floor by the front door, leaning on the radiator... ;) :o
Dust Mote

Postby snorkel » Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 am

Hey! It is May 4th! Are the special editions going out today?

May the 4th be with you.
snorkel

Postby katolds » Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Should I be concerned that my special edition copy hasn't arrived yet? It has to come all the way to Oregon, perhaps it's taking the long route by ship and by pony express?
katolds

Postby katolds » Mon May 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Of course my copy arrived the day after I finally got around to posting here that I hadn't received it yet... should have said this earlier, would have gotten it earlier. It's beautiful. Thank you.
katolds

Return to Tim Booth Songs