Hyde Park

Need we say more....? We do? Ok, discuss all things James related in here!

Hyde Park

Postby nic » Mon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Ah nice to finally get a 2011 UK date - sadly its the same day i have tickets to Watch the Bonj in Manchester - Boo! Hope for more dates ? up north? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssseeeeeee :ugeek:
nic

Re: Hyde Park

Postby Lou Purplefairy » Tue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I have just got my ticket so if anyone wants to meet up or wants a lift en route from Devon to London, picking up on the M5/M4 services shout me :) Sorry chaps, but my personal health and safety policy dictates this offer is to girls only :)
Lou Purplefairy

Postby shiv » Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 pm

See you there! :)
shiv

Postby bugjam » Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Lou Purplefairy wrote:I have just got my ticket so if anyone wants to meet up or wants a lift en route from Devon to London, picking up on the M5/M4 services shout me :) Sorry chaps, but my personal health and safety policy dictates this offer is to girls only :)

:lol:

See you there.
bugjam

Postby timbo » Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Enjoy - I can't justify the expense to see them play for probably 45 mins.
Don't like the Kaiser Chiefs & when I saw the Killers at T in the Park a couple of years ago I left after about 6 songs to go and watch the Manics. They looked to me like a band who weren't speaking to each other & just going through the motions. But hey - don't let me put anyone off :lol: :lol:
timbo

Postby Sean in Otley » Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 am

timbo wrote:Enjoy - I can't justify the expense to see them play for probably 45 mins.
Don't like the Kaiser Chiefs & when I saw the Killers at T in the Park a couple of years ago I left after about 6 songs to go and watch the Manics. They looked to me like a band who weren't speaking to each other & just going through the motions. But hey - don't let me put anyone off :lol: :lol:

I can't stand the Kaiser Chiefs, they once had my wife and I removed from an area of a restaurant so they could scoff alone! But, i've seen them live before and thought they were mediocre, "very poor indeed" as Vic used to say.
As for The Killers, my god, I really struggle to see what the attraction is with them, seen them live and thought they were very, very bland.

However, I'm sure I'm in the minority and guess that the event will be rather enjoyable for those that attend.

p.s. James? never heard of em.
Sean in Otley

Return to James